Barratt and David Wilson Homes are promoting a planning application for the site to allow delivery of 185 new homes early on in the plan period, helping to contribute towards the 14,000 new homes North Hertfordshire needs to provide up until 2031.
The proposals have been designed to incorporate and retain existing features of the site to provide:
• 185 new homes with associated car parking;
• Vehicle access from the Bedford Road;
• 40% affordable housing – for social rent or shared ownership schemes;
• New landscaped open space for existing and new residents;
• Substantial contributions to bus services, education and local services.
We’d like to know what you think about these proposals. Come to our public consultation Wednesday 21st of June from 4pm to 8pm at Stondon Baptist Church, 27a Station Rd, Lower Stondon, Henlow SG16 6JL. Meet the team and find out more.