Our proposals are for a development of 185 new homes, alongside new open space and a new access onto Bedford Road.
- The proposals would include:
- 40% affordable homes – including those for rent and shared ownership, managed by a responsible Housing Association;
- A new access onto Bedford Road;
- New open space and an equipped play area;
- Retention of hedgerows and trees where they are healthy and planting of new trees to replace those lost;
- Additional planting separating the new development from neighbouring dwellings, providing a buffer for existing residents;
- A sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS) to manage surface water on-site and flows off-site.